Monday, October 21, 2013

I Have Moved-- I'm Now on Wired2Fish.com!


Been a long time since I've posted on this page. I'm a little embarrassed looking back at my elementary writing style, but I'm thankful I've progressed so much and learned from the best.

If you're looking for my most recent work, please visit Wired2Fish.com. I am the full-time Content Manager for the most respected online bass fishing source. I write regular how-to tutorials and product reviews, shoot professional outdoor photography and shoot video with the industry's top professionals. Blessed is an absolute understatement.

Thank you for your interest in my work. Please email me at wsmith@wired2fish.com with further inquiries.

Whether you ran across this page on purpose or by accident, I'm sincerely grateful for your support. I was absolutely shocked when I caught up on the analytics for this page. Thank you all so, so much. It's never "work" when you love what you do every day.

Attached below are my social media profiles by which you can interact with me directly:
God bless, bent rods and tight lines,
Walker Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment